Nordic Research Alliance offers the full range of both qualitative and quantitative research services from sample formation, data collection and analysis to consulting and recommendations.
Our experience covers the following areas:
- Finance, Insurance, Energy
- Wholesale and Retail Trade
- Cosmetics/Techno Chemistry
- Food, Drink and Tobacco
- IT / Information Technology
- Vehicles and Transport
- Pharmaceutical Industry, Healthcare, Wellness
- Public Sector
- Non-profit Organizations, member organizations
Some examples of our research methods:
- Focus groups
- Mini groups
- Focus groups (on- and offline)
- Diaries, photographing, observation
- In-depth interviews (IDI´s)
- Telephone interviews (CATI)
- Face-to-face interviews (CAPI)
- Hall tests
- Mystery shopping
- Internet surveys (CAWI)
- Web panels (CAWI)
- Postal surveys
We collect data by telephone, web and personally (face-to-face) and occasionally by classical paper questionnaires. We will of course recommend the best method for the particular case.
We generate reports with in-depth analysis of the results, and will use you company’s colours on, if preferred.
Nordic Research Alliance has an experienced team and extensive contact network whenever and wherever you might need research or insights.
We are used to operating cross regionally, so please don’t hesitate to contact any of our local offices.